Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My first house and my first post!

So, everyone keeps wondering when I am actually going to step up and start writing on this blog; today seems like a good day. After much looking and MANY snags our first house has closed and is ready for us to move into. We're moving to Menifee! I know, you're probably saying, "Where's Menifee?" Well, Menifee sits north of Temecula but it feels like it is on the sun. That's right, it's in the desert and it's hot, but the house it all mine -and Jon's too. For the last several days we have been living at my parent's house with our Budget moving truck, three cars, one dog, and a baby. We're definitely looking forward to picking up our keys today, and spreading our junk all throughout the new house. Please send me any/all decorating ideas... I am no Martha Stewart.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Woo Hoo!!! When you're ready to jazz it up some more, let me know - I have become somewhat of a blogging afficianado. With help from others in my blogging community of course. I hope you are in your house soon! Can't wait too see it!!!

lawtrix said...

Yay for the house and the blog. I expect very regular updates...

Good Times