Friday, February 8, 2008

Indeed, I am the worst blogger in the world



I don't know why I used the word "indeed", I just kinda like it today.

So, I talked to Steph on the phone today, which is the opposite of blogging, and she asked me (with much sarcasm) if I ever use the internet:-) The answer was, "yes" but unfortunatly, I rarely get to use it for anything fun. So, here is my latest update and a pledge to be better blogger:

1. I work... a lot.... on the computer.

2. Jon works.... a lot....on the computer

3. Grandma Alice and Grandpa Ed are visiting us from Missouri this week :)

4. Row took his first steps about a week ago.

5. Jade went to the groomer yesterday and got a much needed bath and tooth brushing.

6. Row has four teeth.

7. I need new black boots.

8. I still haven't seen a movie since Harry Potter last summer.

9. Baseball season is coming :)

10. Rowen went to the gym "kids club" for the first time last week and loved it. I
now have no excuse to skip the gym.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You're not the worst blogger, just the most sporadic. The worst bloggers are the ones who use unnecessary apostrophes (e.g. having their blog title as "The Johnson's"). I love reading about Row and how much he's growing. I hope you guys make it out to TDS. We'd love to see you!

lawtrix said...

Yeah, I recognize my "pot-ness" - I just went 10 days between posts.

And I whole-heartedly agree about the apostrophe's ;-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Good Times