I don't see it; but at least someone thinks Rowen looks like me.
Thank you Megan for sharing this site. It is a lot of fun (though I don't believe quite accurate). Either way, the technology on the site is pretty cool :-) I'll be waiting to see all of your "look-a-like" meters....
I agree, not really accurate, the results are always in the middle. So they can't lose, but they do. Rowen looks just like his dad, just as Jonah looks just like Dustin. Oh well worth a try.
Yeah, while I see some of you in him, not 50%. I tried it too and it said Lorin looked equally like me and Nathan. We just think that's because she doesn't look like either of us...
2 comments:
I agree, not really accurate, the results are always in the middle. So they can't lose, but they do. Rowen looks just like his dad, just as Jonah looks just like Dustin. Oh well worth a try.
Yeah, while I see some of you in him, not 50%. I tried it too and it said Lorin looked equally like me and Nathan. We just think that's because she doesn't look like either of us...
Post a Comment