The last time I posted was on Row's 2nd birthday. Rowen is now 2 1/2, so I guess it is time to post again. The last 6 months have been a very time for us, but we have made it through the storm, and looking forward to the holidays. In a nutshell:
1. Rowen turned 2 in May.
2. I went to visit Steph and Nate in Arizone, where we got to see President Obama
speak at Nate's law school graduation.
3. I finished my worst school year ever in June
4. We started the summer strong, attending minor league baseball games and enjoying
the outdoors. Forth of July was great at Storm stadium.
5. Jon broke his leg playing softball.
6. Jon had surgery on his leg where they repaired it and his ankle with lots of
screws and pins.
7. Jon recovered in his recliner for the next 8 weeks, while I tried not to lose my
mind.
8. My brother got married :)
9. Rowen started preschool
10.School started again....


1 comment:
Yay, new post! Look how much older Rowen looks in the picture with the post than the one around his birthday.
Post a Comment