Friday, November 9, 2007
Jason's Halloween
My Halloween consisted of the ward party, and a failed attempt at going to the pumpking patch, where we found it closed with the open sign still ablaze; completed by my nose bleeding like a faucet into the sawdust in the pumpkin patch parking lot. In short, Halloween was a bust. However, Jason and his girlfriend Lisa celebrated Halloween wholeheartedly with a trip to Disneyland, and a Halloween party. Here are the pictures from Disneyland that I have been hoping to post for a while and the awesome pictures of Lisa and Jason in their Halloween costumes. Great Job, Lisa!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Disneyland is the best place to celebrate any holiday. Great costumes, you guys!
I fear we passed our Halloween curse on to you and your family. Sorry! We had to miss several Halloweens in a row, primarily due to illness and eye injuries. I recommend that you hex the next person you see and shake off the bummer Halloween mojo.
Post a Comment