Thursday, November 8, 2007

Random updates on a whole bunch of things.




So, I've been busy the last couple of weeks, so I haven't blogged. Here is what is happening at the Baynes' house. I've included a picture of Papa and Row above, it doesn't apply to anything except that Papa isn't mentioned below and I thought he should be represented :)

1. I am back in school after having a week at home because of the fires. The week off was nice, but now I'm playing catch-up which is not nice. I'm almost there though which is why I have the time to post this blog today :)

2. Heidi and Mom went to CUW last weekend at the Disneyland resort. We didn't realize that the boutique started at 7:00AM so we missed most of it, but we still found some Christmas goodies.. all for Row of course. We also went to the Disney store there at Downtown Disney and bought Row his first Mickey Mouse (he has others, but this was his first new one that is officially his... and it is plastic for the bathtub.) After shopping we had lunch at Tortilla Joe's which was really good, but overpriced, but what do you expect at Disneyland?

3. Jon has a sore throat. Heidi has a sty.

4. Next Friday we are going to Arizona to visit with Steph and Nate and Lorin. We can't wait!

5. Oh yea, Row is pulling up and standing, on anything and everything (we're trying to get video). In fact, it's hard to get him to sit... he just "stiff legs" me. He's more and more awesome everyday!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Again with the progress. Am I a bad mom for rolling Mack back over every time he wants to crawl, or pushing him down when he starts to grab something to stand on his own? Probably, but I'm not ready to let go of my "baby" just yet. All in good time.
Fun update.
P.S. What is it with you and sties?

lawtrix said...

We're looking forward to seeing you too!

Stephanie said...

Your Dad looks like he is challenging someone to a fight.

Good Times