
Yes, I am the worst blogger. I think I had a minor blogging break-down. As I fell further and further behind, I felt less and less motivated to blog, but today, I have good reason to blog. It is Jade's 12th birthday!!
Truthfully, I don't know her exact birthdate, but I estimate it as sometime at the end of August, so a few years ago I chose the 23rd. For those of you that have the please/displeasure to know Jade, you know that she has been through a lot in 12 years. She is my longest continous relationship, and I absolutely love this dog... for better or for worse. ANYWAY, she shows no signs of slowing down except for some minor arthritis in her joints, and I think she and her fur be with us for a few more years....
PS- I believe I have recovered from by blogging breakdown. I feel renewed, rejuvinated, and ready to tell you all about my summer that is officially OVER! I head back to work on Monday.


4 comments:
How did the summer end and we only saw each other once? Let's please meet up in Oceanside...
And Jade, I remember when you were just born. I knew you before your mommy did. Happy Birthday! I hope you find a nice brand new pair of leather boots to chew on! =+)
Hey there! I too, had a complete blogging meltdown. I think it was the ovewhelming thought of the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 pitures the boys tooks at GP and trying to decide which ones to use and what to say about them. So, work is still on! Are they at least paying you minimum wage? :) Hope to see you guys soon.
Yes I'm glad your back to the blogging world but lets be honest that will come crashing to a halt as soon as school starts and your doing working mom stuff!!! oh well at least we got to see the AMAZING ROW he is so dang cute!
I'm boycotting commenting on your site until you at least post your response to the tag. Oh shoot...
Post a Comment