We're Dodger fans, but we loved visiting Chase Field in Arizona this summer.
Steph will no longer comment on my blog unless I finish this post. Apparently, a threatening blog comment is all I need to get on the stick and get something posted. I'm such a wuss.
How To Play This Game of Tag: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 facts about yourself. Tag people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 Joys
1. Sitting on the couch after Row has gone to bed and watching baseball (though lately, it's been stressful and amazingly disappointing).
2. Driving in my car with the music turned up nice and loud (on the acoustic "coffeehouse" station.)
3. Ice cream, popsicles, fudgesicles, yogurt pops.... anything sweet and frozen.
3 Fears
1. Wigs
2. Snakes
3. Mannequins (though I'm starting to get over this one)
3 Goals
1. Get the house painted before the white walls and painted patches drive me mad.
2. Get to the gym. Jon has offered me a Vespa to "lose the baby weight".
3. Meet some friends in my area, so that the women at church will stop asking me if I'm "new". Keep in mind, I play the organ for the whole congregation every week.
3 Obsessions/Collections
1. Rowen
2. Magazines
3. Dodger baseball
3 Facts
1. I absolutely hate answering the phone. I have some kind of weird phone phobia. Even if I know (and like) who it is, I have to force myself to answer it. Maybe I need to be medicated?
2. I love watching America's Most Wanted. I watch or record it every Saturday night. Someday, I'm gonna catch me a criminal.
3. I never miss a Dodger game. Truthfully, I couldn't keep up with my blogging this summer because I was sitting on the couch trying to keep up with the fast-paced game of baseball. I was afraid I would miss something if I looked down for even a minute to blog ;-)
I'm tagging Jenny and Stephanie M.


4 comments:
There, now that wasn't so bad, was it? Truthfully, I'm pretty uncomfortable about tagging people (although I don't mind being tagged myself), but I thought you could handle it ;)
I loved this entry. You are so funny and have me laughing. Especially your "fears." I'm glad you tagged her Steph, so I could laugh today :)
You're on! Still with the wigs, huh? I need to lose my baby weight too. The problem is: he's still in there. I can't stop eating junk though, like Del Taco. Gross.
Ok my favorite memory of you is you getting into Cameron's car and then shot out the other side and were halfway up the street before any of us knew what was going on. It was my first experience with the wig phobia, apparently there was a wig in the back of his car. It was a sight to behold! Still makes me laugh!
Post a Comment