
Several exciting things have happened in the last few weeks at our house:
Highlights
1. Our new (and only) shopping center opened in our town! I visited the Super Target on the first day that it opened. Pure bliss. Row also got to enjoy his first very blue Slurpee (how do you spell that?) all to himself so that I could shop in peace. I know, I know, bribing with food is not a good habit to get into, but it was Super Target and I had a lot of stuff to see. I didn't even get close to covering the whole store.
2. Grandma Alice is visiting us for a few weeks. It is great to have her here and a few extra full-time hands around the house.
3. J's business has really picked up. Whoo hoo!!
4. I found out that it is not the cookies, ice cream, french fries, and lack of exercise making me fat; it's my thyroid. (okay, so maybe the thyroid is not entirely the problem, but hopefully the medication will restore some of my energy and get me moving at the gym again.)
Lowlights
1. Row has been using the word, "no" for a couple of weeks now, but this week he really seems to have a firm grasp on the word and its meaning, and uses it liberally. UGH.
2. Since J is busy again, I am back to typing his reports. BORING, (but thankful for the money that results from the reports.)
3. Row pooped in the tub.


1 comment:
You will never convince me that Row doesn't poop in the tub regularly ;)
Yay for more work - hopefully that means you'll be able to come out and see us and not that you'll be too busy.
Post a Comment