Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm Workin' It (and going to Disneyland)


Rowen and Daddy ride the carousel. I get sick on rides that go 'round and 'round.


Mack and Row stroller jousting.

Yeah, that's right, I'm workin' it.. FIVE days a week. Okay, to most people this is an obvious statement, but for me, being used to working two days a week, this whole five day thing is KILLING me. I don't know how I got up and went to work everyday for all those years because I've been doing it for three weeks now and I'm absolutely exhausted. Of course, it doesn't help that I went to Disneyland two Friday nights in a row, but we all had such a great time, that I would have gone a third Friday night if I didn't have some church obligations to attend to.
ANYWAY, I'm working my usual two days a week for my program, and then working the other three for a different program that shares our location with us. Supposedly, this will only be for a total of eight weeks, but I have my suspicions that my little gig may last longer. So, I'm busier than usual, but not with fun stuff which is usually the case.

2 comments:

lawtrix said...

I'm sorry about work, but I'm jealous about Disneyland...

riles said...

ditto to steph and Row is so big I can't believe it! time flies! what a cutie! will be in AZ Nov 7-10 you should join us!

Good Times