Tuesday, January 13, 2009



Rowen managed to crawl head-first out of his crib, and didn't learn from his injuries. SO, about six weeks ago, I was forced to make his bed a cage. The best part is that he LOVES it. Now that he can't get out, how long can I resonably keep him as a crib dweller? Five years? Ten?

2 comments:

Megan said...

I think these tent traps are so funny. My kids never needed them, because they didn't know you could actually get out of a crib. Let alone a toddler bed :) Anyway, hopefully I can get in on one of your trips to Arizona. Thanks for the Christmas card. Hopefully next year we will get one out.

lawtrix said...

He looks so content in his tent.

And I just noticed the pound count on your sidebar. Way to go on the -5 last week.

Good Times