So, for the last month I have been complaining about my in-grown toenail (see Catalina post). It has never gotten better and actually, it was an infection caused by a less than sterile pedicure. It continued to get worse... until yesterday. That's right. I went back to the Podiatrist... and well, you can see what happened. Believe or not, my toes actually feel better. Thanks, mom, for making my appointment and forcing me to the doctor.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Beware the discount pedicure.
So, for the last month I have been complaining about my in-grown toenail (see Catalina post). It has never gotten better and actually, it was an infection caused by a less than sterile pedicure. It continued to get worse... until yesterday. That's right. I went back to the Podiatrist... and well, you can see what happened. Believe or not, my toes actually feel better. Thanks, mom, for making my appointment and forcing me to the doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow, those toes look painful. You always read in the magazines about infections from pedicures, but I never knew someone it actually happened to. Now I'm going to worry every time I get a $12 pedicure...
Glad to hear that it feels better.
Yikes! I pay $30.00 for mine. Is that considered discount???
Hey Heidi, So I stumbled upon your blog from Jenny's. I was wondering what happened to you? I figured you moved out of the Ward. Where did you go? Hope you are doing well. Anyways, I have a blog that I just started. If I can find your email on here somewhere I will invite you. (I had some freako make creepy comments on mine....hence I put a block up. Well I hope to hear from you. Your Rowen is adorable!
Chelsea
Post a Comment