Saturday, September 22, 2007
Rowen and Soren's Day (well...hour) of Fun!
Darcie, Kelly, and Soren came to visit us today! We had great fun visiting the local baby store and then watching the boys play on the floor. Soren has grown so much since we last saw him, and pretty soon he'll be rolling around on the floor just like Row. I have a feeling that these two cousins will be great friends someday, and I am looking so forward to watching them grow. Row really wants to crawl, but mainly he just moves around in a circle, inches backwards, and squeals and squeaks the whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I really can't believe he's 4 months old. So crazy. Mack prefers it on his back. The Dr. said he might crawl like that for a while. Like the exorcist chick. Creepy. So Cute!!
P.S. Picture #93 might as well be Jon. Soren looks really big, and I love the new pic of Row at the top!
I love the new Row pic too - what a grin!
Post a Comment