Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame...



The appraisal business has been a bit slow lately; not so good for the pocket book, but great for family time. Our little family has been able to spend a lot of time together lately because basically, we're all home. Last week, we decided to take Row to his first baseball game. We went to Petco Park to see the San Diego Padres during the opening week of the new baseball season. Rowie actually lasted all NINE innings and had a fantastic time. He loved the jumbo screen, the cheering fans, and most of all... the french fries. It seemed like the perfect day to let him try his first fry and begin his life long battle with carbs and all things fried.

4 comments:

lawtrix said...

How fun! We'll see how well he likes Chase Field (it's air-conditioned, you know).

And french fries will be your friend.

Stephanie said...

That looks like so much fun! All I can say is, enjoy this time as a family, because you never know when things are going to get crazy again. Pat had a slow year last year up until about September. Now, it feels like we've hardly had a break! It looks like you guys are counting it as a blessing and having a great time. Row is too cute. I feel like a need to squeeze him.

Jenny said...

So cute! We need to get to a game soon!

Megan said...

Hey Heidi! I just saw your link on Stephs blog so I thought I would check yours out. Rowen is so cute. I hope all is well and if you want to check our blog just get the link from Stephs.

Good Times