Friday, April 4, 2008



Rowen took his nine month pictures a couple of months ago. You'll notice that he is not as smiley as usual in these pictures. I guess I shouldn't schedule his appointment at the exact time when he is supposed to take his nap.

These pictures were taken a few weeks before Easter, and while we were there, the girl dressed in black taking Row's picture asked if she could use him as a model for their promotional flyer. I agreed, and Row appeared in bunny ears and a tail for our local Sears Portrait studio. He will hate me one day.


3 comments:

Jenny said...

My first thought when I saw the picture in the basket was, "How on earth did you get a basket big enough for Jon to fit in. And Boy! Those bunny ears look fantastic on him." Then I realized it was Row.

Jenny said...

Also, I would delete the first comment. Just to be safe!

lawtrix said...

That bunny picture is awesome - it should find its way into his wedding slideshow in 25 or so years.

And even if he's not as smiley, he still takes great pictures without freaking out...

Good Times