Friday, May 2, 2008

10 things I love about Row.

10 things I love about Row in no particular order.


1. He's always happy and smiley.

2. His gap in his two front teeth.

3. He obsession with ceiling fans.

4. The way he laughs hyseterically as he runs away from me.

5. He has no fear of drinking his own bath water.

6. He's never turned down any kind of food. He just likes to eat.

7. He sleeps 12-13 hours a night and takes 2 long naps each day. (I know this will eventually change and I am dreading that day)

8. He rides the kiddie rides at Disneyland like a "big-boy." He sits all by himself, (next to me of course) and holds on to the lap bar.

9. I love his little curls around his ears.

10. I adore his one little dimple on his right cheek.

No comments:

Good Times