Saturday, May 10, 2008

Yea, he's about 10 inches long and has a shell...



A dark cloud has been cast over the Baynes house. Our little turtle friend is already missing. Above is the last known sighting of him. He was having such a good day that I stopped to take a picture of him so that I could text it to his proud daddy (Jon). Little did I know that I would not see him again. There is no evidence of anything being disturbed in his little habitat. I doesn't look like anything has come or gone from his happy home. I know he was only here a very short time, but we liked him instantly, and were having a great time building his habitat and making plans for and even better one. We'll miss you little guy(or girl).

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That is such a bummer! Was there a turtle-napping ransom note left? You'll have to get one in your backyard after you decide what to do back there. They are the GREATEST pets ever!

Good Times