Saturday, May 17, 2008

Two posts in one!!

You all know that I am not a consistent blogger. I think I have been better lately, but I still am definitely lacking in the blogging department. So, for your reading and viewing pleasure, I am incuding two slide shows in this post.

#1- Row's Birthday Pictures: Row's party was great! We were so pleased that so many people drove from so far away to visit us and our little Row. Some people drove over 3 hours (even though they only live 60 miles away- wink, wink, Jenny). We loved having everyone over, and promise to do it again before Rowie turns two. Thank you, thank you for the wonderful gifts... he is one happy little boy :-)




#2- I took Row for his one-year picture (do I hyphenate that?) and the pictures are pure Rowen. Keep in mind that each picture that you see is truly a second captured on film. Rowie did not sit still for more than 5 seconds at a time. He spent his time running behind that backdrop, attacking the camera, running over to the toy box, and just generally running out of the shot and giggling the whole time. Grandma and I both broke a sweat wrangling Row, and I'm sure the photographer was quite exhasted by end of the session as well (yes, it takes three people to take pictures of Row).

2 comments:

lawtrix said...

What great pictures - and I love his curls! (Did you cut them yet?)

Jenny said...

It will never happen again. I've marked in my navigation. The party was a lot of fun. I am a little bummed out that I didn't get to enjoy more. Your house is great. I'm so glad we made it!

Good Times