Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Darcie's baby finally decides (begrudgingly) to become part of this world
Darcie, Jon's sister, had her baby last Wed. night. I don't know if she wants me to post all of the details of her labor and delivery, but I know that people have been curious about Darcie and her family, so I thought I'd give a quick update. Soren, was born last week sometime around midnight via C-section. He was about 8 1/2 pounds and he has a full head of black hair. He also has the longest fingers I have ever seen on a baby... seriously, professional piano player fingers. We visited Darcie in the hospital last Saturday and everyone was doing well. Soren is very handsome and to us, he looks a lot like Darcie. Can't wait for the little cousins to meet. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get some :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
After wanting a "natural" birth, that really stinks! I'm glad they're okay!
Post a Comment