So Row is on the move, and he moves more quickly everyday. Everything goes in his hand and directly to his mouth (you don't get his legs by passing up calories).
Disclaimer: I am a Mac girl at heart, but I was forced into the PC world, so I'm still trying to learn the Microsoft movie editing program. So far, not good. You are stuck with unedited, shakey, and often strangely angled videos, but hey, you get the point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Those are so cute I can't stand it. He is clearly having such a great time with his new skillz - and he is trying his hardest to pull himself up. Good luck with the baby-proofing ;).
Ok- my favorite part of those videos is the little noises he makes! So freakin' cute! He made them the entire time- I love it!
Post a Comment