So, I really wanted to post my Jib Jab for everyone, but basically I just couldn't do it. There really aren't any templates starring two men (and I'm not gonna put myself up there... Jenny you're so brave) so I decided after seeing my Rowen as both a psycho killer, and a hairy man dressed in a grass skirt doing the hula, that I would not tempt fate; therefore, I will wait until a better template is available through Jib Jab. In the meantime, I ran into this little gem. I think we've all studied a little Spanish which makes this something to which we can all relate. I was actually sitting in my family room laughing aloud all by myself. Hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love it! I'm adding it to my favorite links! This is one of my fears about sending Cate to Spanish immersion!
Post a Comment