Monday, October 22, 2007
The Happiest (and most expensive) Place on Earth
Last weekend, we headed off to Disneyland for a day of fun with Jason and his girlfriend (LOVE her) who were visitng from Utah. We left Rowen with Grandma and headed to Anaheim to ironcally have a day of fun without the kid. We renewed our passes, and had a great day. I had never seen Disneyland decorated for Halloween. I guess I've always gone after Halloween and before Christmas, so I've never seen all the cute, and non-threatening Halloween decorations that fill Disneyland in October. I'm waiting for pictures so I can post them on my blog... (hint, hint Jason and Lisa). A single day at Disneyland now costs $66!!! Crazy. My dad bought us our passes for Christmas because a year pass was a much better deal than a day pass. Those of you that know my dad, will understand why that is funny. If only we had a coupon.... Pictures forthcoming... I hope :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment