Wednesday, October 10, 2007

JibJab Jade

So, I figured out a way around the the Jib Jab dilema, and below is my solution. Enjoy :)

3 comments:

lawtrix said...

I love it! Row looks so dashing, and there are no words for Jade...

Unknown said...

I can't stop laughing. You should have called me when you posted this!!! Seriously, I have been giggling for 10 minutes. Cate is going to die when she wakes up tomorrow and I show this to her. I think it would be funny to have Row and Jon doing the hula. And I'm not very brave, that picture is from almost 2 years ago!!! I absolutely love it! Thanks for the laughs!

Unknown said...

P.S. If you go to www.abs0lutelyfabul0us.blogspot.com, (the Os are zeros if you couldn't tell.There are a few more of Cate and other friends. They just weren't right for my family blog!

Good Times